- Designated VIP entry lane to festival [and Water Shuttle]
- Preferred front section seating
- Access to VIP lounge with complimentary Open Bar and Food Stations
- Luxury restrooms located near VIP seating
- VIP Parking
- Bermuda fish chowder
- Mac `n cheese
- Peas and rice
- Carving station:
- Roast beef striploin
- Herbs crusted roasted turkey breast
- Rosemary garlic roasted pork loin
- Assorted mini bread rolls and condiments
- Hamburger/cheeseburger served with fries and coleslaw
- Fried fish served with fries and coleslaw
- Fried shrimps served with fries and coleslaw
- Panko crusted wahoo bites served with fries and coleslaw
- Jerk chicken leg served with peas and rice
- Mongolian beef skewers served with peas and rice
- Chicken Tikka skewers served with peas and rice
- Herbs and whole grain mustard lamb skewers served with peas and rice
NOTE: There will be a cash bar and food sales available for General Admission Guests.
CAR – parking is located on Malabar Field.
BIKE – traveling may use available bike parking in Dockyard.
Just after Prison Officers Recreation Club cars will be directed to turn left onto the road which will lead to Malabar Field.
Each guests boarding will need to present a valid Made in Bermuda Festival ticket to board.
This event has an assigned seating.
Guests who purchase tickets are required [at the time of purchase] to select their preferred seats. Guests will be restricted to sitting in these seats and may not move on the night of the show.
Cash and Card Transactions are available.